Saturday, October 13, 2007

PARTY GIRLS!!





Today was Sophie's party for her 7th birthday. It was at Lafayette Lanes and everyone had a great time. The pizza was really good and the cake was, well cake, and what can be bad about that (except if it has that whipped icing which is completely gross but I made sure it had the buttercream because I do not get enough fat in my diet as it is). The girls played arcade games and bowled and I didn't have to cook, bake, or clean so it was just perfect! I highly recommend a bowling party because kids just love it and it is very economical. Sophie got some really great gifts. Here are some pics from the party and a bonus of Lillianne.

1 comment:

Lewis Family said...

Look at all those sweet girls! Sadi had a blast at the party thanks for inviting us. Hugs