Sunday, December 23, 2007

CHRISTMAS AT GRANNY AND PAW PAW'S

Sophie and Santa
Sophie, Gracie, and Kaitlyn
Gracie and Santa
Gracie
Karlie
We all had a great time at our family Christmas evening. We opened presents and had great food and played TONS of games. We all got WAY too much stuff. I was very happy that I received Cuisinart pots and pans, a gorgeous turkey roaster, a lovely watch, gift card to Quiznos (yes! my favorite!) and some other things I can't think of at the moment. Our van was stuffed full of all the gifts for the kids. My Mom overdoes it every year but she really enjoys it so we don't mind (hee hee). The kids got a visit from Santa and everyone was excited except the three smallest girls. Only Karlie was brave enough to sit on Santa's lap as she wiped away tears and opened her present. Lillianne and Estelle screamed like banshees. Little Aiden was sick with RSV and could not attend. After we opened presents the kids went upstairs with babysitters and the games began. My sister, Kari, and her husband won the Karaoke contest and the steakhouse gift card but Duane and I were able to trade them a Walmart card and a Home Depot card for the Doe's Eat Place card so we are going to have a great steak dinner sometime in the near future (because we are not getting fat fast enough). We also won 2 Grand Theatre gift cards and a Barnes and Noble gift card. We had a lucky streak this year! So much fun and we will get together for my mother's incredible cooking on Christmas Day as well. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!

PS No pics of Andrew as he was playing upstairs with his Christmas toys.

No comments: