ANDREW AND MRS. ANNETTE
FEEDING THE GOAT
BABY ALLIGATOR
IGUANA
RIDING THE TRAINAndrew's big field trip to the Zoo of Acadiana was today and he had a blast! His teachers said he was very well behaved and loved all the animals. There was only one small meltdown when they waited in line for the train and their class couldn't fit on it so they had to wait and Andrew thought they weren't going to get to ride so he got very upset. His teacher took a picture of him crying because she thought he looked cute. You know you have exceptional Special Ed teachers when they think meltdowns are "cute". I'm glad I wasn't there! He finally got to ride the train and he got to feed the goat and when they saw the Emus he didn't quite know what to make of them as he had never seen one before and he yelled "Turkey!". That's a big turkey. Anyway, he loved looking at the pictures from the trip and smiled and laughed when he saw himself looking at the baby alligator.

3 comments:
SO cute. I think crying pictures are cute too. We waited in line for the train at our zoo last christmas when it was all decorated in lights. Cameron told us the whole hour long wait that he wanted to ride in the caboose and we spent the whole time in line trying to explain to him we had no control of where we sat. The heaven's smiled down upon us and the meltdown of the century was avoided when we were assigned to the back of the train!
It is so great to find you guys. Duane sent us to your site. Boy does time fly! I'm so grateful for blogs and the internest... it helps us catch up with old friends. You seem to have your hands full too. Keep checking in with us! (Really, I do most of the blogging!) -Melissa
His hair has gotten so long! We have been gone way too long. I am sad... hopefully we will be home soon and we can do some stuff this summer!
Post a Comment