Sunday, November 28, 2010

FUN ON THE FARM

The Farm-mobile.
Gracie, Granny, Estelle, and Sophie
Farmgirls
Crazy-eyed cows and below a new baby calf.

Last weekend we went to Allen Parish to visit my 91 year old grandmother who is still sharp as a tack. My sister and her girls also went and after we finished our visit we went to my parents' farm nearby. They own it with my sister and her husband. It is so beautiful out there. The weather was nice and crisp and it was a gorgeous day. My kids loved the cows and baby calves and Andrew and Lillianne really loved riding around in Estelle's fancy Cadillac. They are not used to all the wide open space. I would love to go back really soon and I can already smell the crawfish a boilin' come February or March...hint, hint!

1 comment:

jenny said...

So fun! I sure miss you and your kids... and D too, I guess...