Well, I THOUGHT we were done with the virus on Monday but Sophie got it and then I got it on Tuesday night and things have been HAIRY around here. We are all on the upswing and I have to drive to Baton Rouge tonight for a meeting so I have been drinking Pedialyte and I am feeling so much better. Andrew is still whiny but he has recovered from his 3 day sleep marathon ( I would have never gotten through this without him feeling so bad that he stayed in the bed for three days --I hate to say it, but it was a blessing!). So far, Duane and Lillie have not shown any signs of being sick and I don't think they will get sick. Can't wait for this week to be over so we can start fresh and wait for yet another set of problems to endure! Ain't life grand??
3 comments:
YUCK!!!You drink Pedialyte??
LOL I was going to say the same thing. Ewwww Pedialyte! I am glad you all are feeling at least a little better. :)
I just got over that stomach thing...I am glad Aiden didn't get it since he was all up in my grill!!!!
Post a Comment