Saturday, May 17, 2008

KOUNTZ GRANDCHILDREN





We recently got the grandkids together for candid pictures for Mom as a Mother's Day gift. It was very difficult getting a good shot of all 8 kids so my sister took several shots to the camera center and they photoshopped and cropped their little hearts out and a million dollars later we got a fantastic picture that I can't post on my blog because it was put on canvas and I don't have the original but here are some of my favorites.

4 comments:

Rebecca McAllister said...

So cute. I love all the matching outfits. I'm into matching in a nurotic kind of way. I don't know if you have noticed that on my blog! It's a little sickness I have and when I see children all dressed alike it makes me happy, even when their not mine. Crazy, huh?

Liz said...

these photos are fabulous. gorgeous children! loving the southern bows!!
hope you had a happy mother's day!

Heidi said...

Love these pictures. Cousins are so fun!!

jenny said...

So adorable!