OK...these kids have been out of school for only two weeks and they are eating us out of house and home! They are constantly eating pretzels, chips and salsa, juice boxes, peaches, grapes, strawberries, fruit cups, goldfish, and graham crackers. This stuff costs money, people! Any suggestions for keeping the appetites down???
Negative SEO Services
4 years ago

2 comments:
Sounds like our house! I actually stocked up on stuff that was on sale. I made sure that it is "hidden" in the house (food storage area) so the kids don't see it all the time. Juice: forget the boxes. Buy the frozen stuff and add more water than it calls for. Buy in Bulk where you can. I get the fishes in bulk thanks to a factory near us. It is great! Wait until their friends come over...
Just don't feed them. That's what I do. Then when they go to friends' houses they can eat there... Just kidding... I don't know what to do either! My kids are eating like crazy too! Lots of popcorn, it's cheap and kids don't care when it is a little stale... Just make a big batch on the stove and keep it in big ziplock bags, then put it in little baggies when they want a snack. It works for us!
Post a Comment