When the cat's away the mice will play!! JB was out of town all week so Jill decided to have a pool party yesterday for the family so she would have some company. We had a super duper blast! The kids were all so well-behaved and the food was delicious. Jill made baby back ribs that fell off the bone and ribeye steaks from Took's. We also had my famous baked beans (Mom's recipe) and pasta salad with Key Lime Pie and cupcakes and brownies for dessert. Auntie also bought a snowcone machine so the kids all had two or three. It was so much fun and I hope we can do it again real soon! Thanks, Auntie!
Negative SEO Services
4 years ago

3 comments:
Glad to see we were missed! :) Kari
nothing better than a dip in the pool on a hot day...I wish summer would get here in Oregon!
OOOO! I wish we coulda been there. I am back now... so I have to be included in EVERYTHING!!! Well, not everything, but maybe we could do stuff together once in a while?
Post a Comment