We had a quiet but fun 4th of July this year. First, a nice lunch at my parents' and then later that evening we had the Bates family over for dinner and the kids had fun getting wet in the backyard and lighting sparklers. It was ridiculously hot. I can't remember it ever being this hot. I am looking forward to rainy weather all next week and a break in the temps. A high of 90 sounds like heaven right about now!
Negative SEO Services
5 years ago

3 comments:
I will not tell you how yesterday was 95 and today is only 72. I love it. It is so pleasant here today!
Sounds like a fun day even if it was hot. swimming and sparklers? We've never done that before. Looks like fun!
How would it be to just hang in a swimsuit all day? Looks like fun.
Post a Comment