Love this cute ballerina reindeer!
I am a nut for just about anything in an apothecary jar.
The amaryllis are gorgeous!
Love this shot Kari took of the mantle.
Some of the loot.
My mom and I went to every CVS store in town trying to complete the set of reindeer. She was on a mission!
Gracie, Kaitlyn and Sophie
Enthralled with Santa.
The kids always love their Christmas party at my parents' house. They know they are going to get pizza, cake, soda, tons of presents and a visit from Santa. My mother really goes all out with the food, gifts, and decor and my dad gets credit too because he foots the bill! My mom turns her home into a Christmas wonderland both inside and out and it is completely gorgeous. This year she had huge ornaments hanging from the oak tree in her front yard and beautiful wreaths and Christmas bells in her archway. My kids got so many wonderful gifts this year so Santa will not have much work to do! Tomorrow night my parents are having a party for just us adults with food and games and tons of prizes. Can't wait!!
My sister Kari took all the good pics. I'm sure you can tell which ones I took!

2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I am just glad I didn't have to decorate that tree!!! Remember when we did that one year? The house looks gorgeous. I really miss your family tons! Give them my love.
Wow what a lovely magical party!!! I can imagine the fun all the grandkids had at the wonderland called Grandma's house! I love it!...an a little jealous hee hee
Merry Christmas friend I hope you have a great one!!!
Post a Comment