Ok...this is the first Gingerbread House I have ever made and I'm not going to say it was a brilliant success but the kids like it and that's what matters, right?? On the other hand, I am supremely satisfied with my colorful tree.
That looks amazing!! It makes me realize that I need about three hundred more ornaments on my tree to get it to look the way I want. I also love the vibrant packages that coordinate with the colorful tree. Nicely done.
how can you have presents under your tree? those would be so open in about 15 mins. at my house. i thought i had it covered last year when we didn't put the presents out until the kids were asleep new years eve, but cameron got up during the 3 or 4 hours that i slept opened all his presents!
Rebecca, After I put the presents under the tree I whack the kids with a broom if they get near the presents or my expensive glass ornaments. After two days they don't go near it. I'm not kidding about the whacking either. I am serious as a heart attack when it comes to home decor. :)
8 comments:
Good job on the house! It gets more fun every year! And the tree looks absolutely gorgeous!!!
Beautiful tree, Vicki! WE are so behind- we'll hopefully get a tree tonight!
I was thinking about doing a gingerbread house.... um...
My little Hannah would like to meet Lillianne... she is right now pointing at her picture and asking me all about her. :)
That looks amazing!! It makes me realize that I need about three hundred more ornaments on my tree to get it to look the way I want. I also love the vibrant packages that coordinate with the colorful tree. Nicely done.
Mais, dats lovely yea!
I love them both. Dan wants to do gingerbread houses this weekend with is daughter. I hope mine turns out as lovely as yours!
I really like the blog layout!
how can you have presents under your tree? those would be so open in about 15 mins. at my house. i thought i had it covered last year when we didn't put the presents out until the kids were asleep new years eve, but cameron got up during the 3 or 4 hours that i slept opened all his presents!
Rebecca,
After I put the presents under the tree I whack the kids with a broom if they get near the presents or my expensive glass ornaments. After two days they don't go near it. I'm not kidding about the whacking either. I am serious as a heart attack when it comes to home decor. :)
Post a Comment