Sunday, November 29, 2009

CHRISTMAS PICTURES 2009











Here are the 2009 Christmas pics of the kids. My sis did a great job and I am going to have a hard time picking just one for the Christmas cards so I will probably end up doing a collage. I can't believe how big my kids are getting! I put more pics from the shoot on Facebook because they are easier to upload.

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Your children are purely beautiful/handsome! They are stunning! good DNA I guess :) I also like your blog layout...Very cute!

jenny said...

The last one of Andrew, he looks exactly like Duane!!! He did really well in these pictures!

M.S. said...

They look great! When did they grow up?

Rebecca McAllister said...

so beautiful! your sister does such a nice job! i LOVE the one of Sophie and Andrew touching forheads...

Tanya said...

Way to go - great photos, great outfits, great looking kids. LOVE Sophie's shoes.