
Ok, so I went to the matinee of New Moon on Friday and the theatre was full but not crazy so I got to enjoy 2 hours of quiet without the kids and the usual teenage suspects that go to these things. Well, quiet except for when Jacob took off his shirt (lots of giggling for that one) and when Edward and Bella were running through the forest in the "future" scene I heard lots of groans because it was about the cheesiest thing I've ever witnessed on film. I did not love this movie. I did not hate it either but I don't think I could sit through it again. I thought that it was really boring and I was glad when it was over. I was really really excited about the addition of the Volturi in this film and what a disappointment that they only had about two lines each. I was also cheesed out by the "Obi Wan"-like appearances of Edward when Bella was in danger. It just didn't sit right with me. I thought Jacob and Bella had zero chemistry. Just think of the Bella and Edward bedroom kiss from the Twilight movie and you will realize that those other two didn't even get CLOSE to that. So blah! Anyway, still really looking forward to Eclipse. Can't wait til summer!

1 comment:
I agree with you 100% and the wigs on rosealie and Jacob were soo bad...lol
Any way i can't wait for June 30th either!!!
Post a Comment