Uncle JB's Trick or Treat Express
Andrew as SuperWhy.
Sophie as a Gypsy.
Trick or Treaters.
Party Treats.
Scary Neighbors.We had a really fantastic Halloween. My sister had her annual Halloween party and the food was great and the Trick or Treating was even better. We all dressed up (I was a witch). I can't believe all the candy my kids got. Just the chocolate candy alone filled up a gallon size ziploc bag and the lollipops and hard candy filled up my biggest mixing bowl. The costumes were really fun this year, too. The best thing about Halloween for me is how much Andrew loves it. He is completely into wearing his costume and Trick or Treating and he loves to go up to the houses and wait his turn and say "Trick or Treat!". So fun to see that! Of course, there was lots of food and desserts. The kids love riding around in Uncle JB's "Trick or Treat Mobile" so they don't get tired of walking around the big neighborhood. All in all a terrific Halloween!

5 comments:
I wish we had been there this year!
Yes, it was spooktacular!
Looks like tons of fun! Your kids' costumes are great. and Duanes too! What a fun party!
Looks nice and warm!! Love all the costumes! Glad that candy is not in my house especially today...I could eat the whole gallon bag of chocolate in 3.5 seconds today...bring on the hormones ha ha ha
LOVE the Super Why and Facebook. Very cool!
Post a Comment