I am going crazy waiting!!!
I am so right there with you, sista!!!
I AM SO EXCITED TOO!
Do not get me started!!!! I feel like a crazy person I'm so excited. I read that other Losties are trying to make sure Obama doesn't pre-empt with his State of the Union address for the season opener. Wouldn't you just die?
I will protest on the Wjhite House lawn if he preempts that premiere!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am going crazy waiting!!!
I am so right there with you, sista!!!
I AM SO EXCITED TOO!
Do not get me started!!!! I feel like a crazy person I'm so excited. I read that other Losties are trying to make sure Obama doesn't pre-empt with his State of the Union address for the season opener. Wouldn't you just die?
I will protest on the Wjhite House lawn if he preempts that premiere!!!
Post a Comment