
Yes, Hell has frozen over and our boys are going to the Super Bowl!! I am not a football fan but having been born and raised in the great state of Louisiana I just have to get on the SAINTS bandwagon and give them all the support I can. The fans here in my town have just been crazy and everyone has been able to wear their SAINTS shirts to work and school for the past two weeks. I will be thrilled beyond belief if they win on Sunday but they are already winners in my eyes and they are now CHAMPIONS!! GEAUX SAINTS!! BLESS YOU BOYS!!!

3 comments:
I wish I were there for all of the excitement! I love your background!!!
It cracks me up that you are blogging about football. SAINTS or not.
I never thought I would be more excited about the Super Bowl than the Tonys.
Post a Comment