Thursday, March 18, 2010

LIBERTY OF LONDON AT TARGET!



Most of you know that I am a lover of fabric (my fabric stash is quite embarrassing) because I sewed for many years. My all-time favorite fabric is Liberty of London. I have always been practically obsessed with their bright and colorful florals but I've never owned any because it's around $40 a yard. Well, Liberty has come out with an extensive line for Target and the women's and girls' lines have already sold out online and are going for twice the regular price on ebay! I have known it was coming out for a while so I have been saving up and I was bursting through Target's doors bright and early Monday morning and snatched up nearly the entire toddler and girls' line for my girls. The dresses and skirts are absolutely gorgeous and the styles are very classic which is so up my alley. Their women's line is also gorgeous but if you wear a size bigger than a 10 all that colorful floral fabric is not so flattering so I quickly bypassed it. They also have beautiful scarves and tote bags. I was like a kid in a candy store. Check it out! www.target.com/liberty

2 comments:

jenny said...

I am excited that you are so excited! I am hoping to get to Target today, so I will check it out!!!

Kari said...

So cute! Do they have for boys?? Just kidding.