Tuesday, April 13, 2010

EASTER 2010

Precious little Luke with Chocolate the bunny.
Estelle with her eggs.
Going to the Hunt.
Waihi kids.
Lookin' around for some eggs.


Easter was extremely low key this year as we had a death in the family. We only had a small Easter Egg hunt and hamburgers. The kids enjoyed themselves and the weather was gorgeous! Our spring weather has been flawless! Hope it lasts though May.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Vicki, sorry about your loss. You will be in my prayers.

Your children are so lovely. Their skin is amazing! So soft and smooth and beautiful. Plus their little smiles are great. Thank you for sharing them!

Mary Ann said...

Thank you so much for you hope filled words! They helped me so much. I will have a family when I am not sure but I hope I do. thank you friend!