

Sophie competed with a team from Woodvale Elementary in the parish wide Music Memory challenge. It's a quiz bowl type event where the kids are given pieces of music and they have to identify the title of the piece, composer and if it's from an opera or musical they have to include that as well with correct pronunciation. It was a real hoot to see these kids trying to buzz in first to give the answer. Sophie's team won second place and she is so proud as they practiced for several weeks.

5 comments:
Good job Soph!
Congratulations, Sophie!! That's pretty tough stuff! Sounds fun, though.
Wow! Great job! I am so impressed.
Whoo Hoo! Go Sophie! You rock!
I'd want Sophie on my team!! Such a bright one, that girl. I can see her face now, trying to recall because she does it at AG - love it!!
Post a Comment