Saturday, May 8, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!






Today is Andrew's 7th birthday. He got some great presents and was thrilled to be able to eat as much chocolate cake as he wanted. He loved singing Happy Birthday to himself and blowing out the candles. I can't believe how much progress he has made this year. We are so proud of him and he brings us so much joy. Our family is uniquely blessed because of him!

6 comments:

Whitni said...

Happy Birthday, Andrew! Seven?! I can't believe how time flies.

jenny said...

Lilianne is so big!!! And what a wonderful family you have... I am so sad that I can't be there to see them all grow up.

Jill said...

He's 7?!!! Crazy!! Your kids are growing up soooooo fast!!! Happy Birthday Andrew!

Rebecca McAllister said...

seven, seven, seven...wow. that is one handsome kid! hope it was fun!

judy said...

He sure is handsome! I'm thrilled for you that he is making such great progress.You and Duane are dynomite parents! Happy
7th Birthday to Andrew!

Kari said...

Happy Birthday Andrew!