I cannot even tell you. You know, it is so weird. I remember when it started. We lived in LA the first time and I remember talking to you about the very first episode on the phone. I can't believe it has been 6 years!
Love, love, love this show and watching this clip made me want to cry!! I'm such a Lost junkie and don't know what I'll do with all my extra time that I usually waste re-watching episodes, reading about it online, coming up with theories about what is really going on with my friends, etc. Yeah, I guess now I will get a life- but I'm sad, I want to live in a Lost fantasy world forever :)
I am excited, but very nervous. I hope its FABULOUS! I wish I had a friend (or a husband) to enjoy the finale with tomorrow night. I'll be watching it alone. so sad :(
6 comments:
I missed last night....It is going to be bittersweet.
Love the show but am glad to see it end. I can't handle feeling so "lost" all the time!
I cannot even tell you. You know, it is so weird. I remember when it started. We lived in LA the first time and I remember talking to you about the very first episode on the phone. I can't believe it has been 6 years!
Love, love, love this show and watching this clip made me want to cry!! I'm such a Lost junkie and don't know what I'll do with all my extra time that I usually waste re-watching episodes, reading about it online, coming up with theories about what is really going on with my friends, etc. Yeah, I guess now I will get a life- but I'm sad, I want to live in a Lost fantasy world forever :)
I am excited, but very nervous. I hope its FABULOUS! I wish I had a friend (or a husband) to enjoy the finale with tomorrow night. I'll be watching it alone. so sad :(
It was very good. Brad feels that a lot of questions were never answered but I think it was a good closure. (But we called it in the first season....)
AND it is on again Saturday night for anyone who missed it!
Post a Comment