Love this shot of the bridge.
Mom and Dad in front of the bay.
One of the many cupcake shops we passed in San Francisco.
My parents recently remodeled the house on the vineyard in traditional Craftsman style. My very favorite kind of architecture.
The gorgeous grapes ready for harvest.
I am a long time hater of squirrels and my mother loves them and feeds them on her front deck. Too. Creepy.
Asti Vista ready for the harvest and beautiful Lake Sonoma below.
Last month I went to my parents' vineyard in California with my two sisters. We enjoyed a 4 day weekend of shopping and sightseeing. Their vineyard is called Asti Vista and is about 30 minutes outside Napa Valley. It is unbelievably gorgeous there and so relaxing. We also spent a day of shopping and eating in San Francisco. The lovely pics are courtesy of my sister, Kari. I don't even bother to bring my camera when she's around. Can't wait to go back and bring the family!

2 comments:
Your sis is super talented photographer! I love the pics. How fun to be with family in such a great place! You deserved the relaxation and fun! So glad you had fun
I love the house! I was hoping you would have a pic of it somewhere. That looks like a great trip! Maybe someday when our kids are grown you and I can go there for a weekend... I hate squirrels too! They are in the same folder as rats for me... Ugh... I can't believe your mom invites them!!!
Post a Comment