Saturday, December 25, 2010

CHRISTMAS 2010

Andrew loves to take video of the train going round and round.
Sophie getting a gift from Santa.

The oldest cousins Sophie and Gracie.
Santa's arrival.
In addition to her large tree Mom had three smaller trees this year. My favorite was the pink one with beautiful silver ornaments.
The lovely Nativity.
Lillianne was checking each gift off her mental list to make sure she got everything she asked for. I don't where she gets that from (riiiight!).
Cousins Aiden and Lillie.

Andrew loved all his gifts.
Waiting to tell Santa what he wants for Christmas.

We had a wonderful Christmas at my parents' house again this year. Great food, games, prizes, and lots of presents. I am so glad I don't have to deck the halls and cook a feast like she does. I am content to bring the praline yams and enjoy the enormous Christmas feast! Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Lillie is getting so big! You are so lucky your children let you dress them... They always look so sweet!