Thursday, April 7, 2011

Early Easter








Facebook has taken all the fun out of blogging. As you can see I have not posted since Christmas and now it is almost Easter. Lots of things have happened in our family but I just have no desire to catch the blog up to date so I will post these recent pics of the kids and try to do a better job with our family's journaling. I hope to have lots of Easter pics at the end of the month. Easter is my very favorite holiday closely followed by Halloween which will probably be here before ya know it!

4 comments:

Rebecca McAllister said...

As Mia Micheals would say gorg-ois!

Jill said...

Your children are BEAUTIFUL!!! and yes, you need to blog more! Believe it or not, not everyone is on facebook :) I'm trying to be mysterious!

Mary Ann said...

Vicki you and Duane made the most preciously adorable children! My heart is full and happy for you! Enjoy the Easter holiday. Hide and eat lots of eggs!

Tanya said...

These photos are fantastic. What great looking kids.