Friday, November 21, 2008

LOST!!

I cannot express to you how extremely thrilled I am to know that LOST is starting back up in January. I completely LOVE this show!!  Please enjoy this great video and head over to www.darkufo.blogspot.com for everything LOST.  (and no...I don't have anything better to do like clean house or take care of three children).


3 comments:

Rebecca McAllister said...

Oh, Vicki. That got me so excited! I watched the Lost pilate and got totally hooked and never missed an episode until last season. We decided to have a family experiment and turned off our cable for a while. I thought it would be ok because lost episodes can be watched on line. I wateched several, but my computer would freze up at least three our four times during an episode and I lost intrest. So watching that clip made me CRAZY curious about what I missed! Do you think the'll show last season's episodes to catch us up before the new season starts?

jenny said...

I saw a trailer for Lost the other night when I was watching Greys Anatomy!!! I am sooooo eexcited!!!!!

M.S. said...

I never watched it until last season. Before I started this last season I watched all of them online or borrowed the DVDs. I'm so excited it is coming back!!!!