Friday, November 7, 2008

CUPCAKES ARE BACK!!!





Have you all been wondering where my unhealthy obsession for cupcakes has gone the last couple of months??  Well, I have been indulging... no need to worry about that!  However, quite a while ago I told my friend Rebecca that I wouldn't post about cupcakes until she had her baby because she couldn't have sweets the last part of her pregnancy and reading my blog was torture.  Well, the precious angel has been born (congrats, Rebecca!) and it's time to catch up on CUPCAKES!!  I will be posting another cupcake review soon.  If anyone would like to suggest a local place or national brand (I am not above eating/reviewing a Hostess or Little Debbie product) to review please leave a comment or email me (I know that the act of leaving a comment boggles the mind of some of my readers!).  Until then, please enjoy these lovely photos of scrumptious-looking cupcakes.  The big, white one is white chocolate cranberry....WoW! 

4 comments:

Rebecca McAllister said...

Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou! Now if I could just get my hands/mouth on one of those! Mmmmm.
Cupcakes were my biggest craving during the pregnancy. My friend Abra brought me some gorgeous homemade ones right after we got home and I ate most of them myself!ARg! I am NEVER going to loose this baby weight!
Thank you for being true to your word. I was busting a gut reading this post. I will be looking forward to your reviews!

jenny said...

If you need any help....

Lewis Family said...

The things that make you say MMmmmmmmmm.

Marcy said...

Hey Duane,
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. You can shoot me an email at doylejm27@msn.com.

The new job is going good. It's pretty stressful but I keep making plenty of hot tea and toast to calm the nerves........booom boom!