Tuesday, June 16, 2009

BIG GIRL PANTIES


After six months of saying that Lillianne needed to be potty-trained and many not so subtle hints from my husband I finally took the bull by the horns and Lillianne is offically potty trained!  I used the ABA program that I used to potty train Andrew (took him two days) and she was trained in less than 8 hours.  Before that day she would not go pee on the potty so I was expecting the worst. I am so happy that I don't have to buy diapers anymore but really sad my baby is a big girl.  She was promised a Build-A-Bear if she didn't have any accidents for a week (she didn't have any after the first day) so we went to the mall and she picked out a pink bear and a t-shirt with a cupcake on it and she insisted that the bear have big girl panties too so we got her bear some of those, too.  She named her pink bear Pinkie (she must get her creativity from me!) and she loves her very much.  I have been changing diapers for 9 years.  This is really weird!

3 comments:

jenny said...

That is so wonderful! I am so proud of you, Vicki! Eh hem... Lillie...

Kari said...

Good job lillie! I might offer that reward to Aiden. He hasn't had a "pee" accident in about a week either. Still need to work on number 2 though.

Tanya said...

Congratulations to both of you!! Now you can treat yourself to 40 bucks worth of something good every month, instead of buying diapers. You deserve it and you've earned it!

PS - in about two and a half years, I am hunting you down for that program. :)