My niece Karlie
My sister Jill and my nephew Luke (my sister Kari's baby). He is hands down the most precious baby I have EVER seen!!!
Lillianne enjoying making her tiara with Cindy.
Sophie and Lillie
Lillianne eating her tiara.
Yesterday was my niece Estelle's third birthday and my kids were treated to a Prince and Princess birthday party with a special visit from Cinderella. It was a darling party. The kids got to make their own crowns and tiaras, take pictures with Cinderella, hit the tiara pinata, and have a tea party. Estelle is all about princesses and she was completely enthralled with Cinderella. Jill turned her garage into a precious princess fantasy and the goodie bags were jeweled goblets filled with candy rings, necklaces and treasures. That girl does NOT mess around when she throws a party. We had a terrific time. There were 3 or 4 boys in attendance but I don't have any pics of them. Happy Birthday, Estelle!

2 comments:
Honestly, your family should go into the party planning business. That looks so fun.
I want a princess party! :)
Post a Comment