Thursday, June 25, 2009

SYTYCD

KAYLA
EVAN
MELISSA
ADE

My favorite summer show is now going to be my favorite fall show.  YAY!!!!  So You Think You Can Dance will start it's 6th season in September.  I just love this show so much.  The choreographers are just phenomenal.  I am so amazed at what these young kids can push themselves to do.  They are just incredible and immensely talented.  I have posted my favorites.  Please let me know who your favs are.  C'mon now...I KNOW you watch it! 

9 comments:

jenny said...

I can't watch it... I have tried, but that woman judge is too much of a freak!

JenM. said...

Don't be a hater, Jenny.

I LOVE this show! I also really like Randy. I feel so stupid that I missed that the show will also be on in the fall... I have been wondering why they are advertising auditions now... Maybe I should try out?

vicki said...

Jen you MUST try out! I think you should do a tap number. They just don't have enough female tappers on that show. I also think Mary Murphy is a botox-faced freak but I just turn the volume down or flip the channel when she does her bit. Aewsome show!! So much better than IDOL!

Jill said...

Love, love, love this show!! My faves are Evan (of course, he's broadway!) Randy and Kayla. Melissa thinks she's too cool- I don't like her. Or maybe I'm just jealous of her abs :)

duane w said...

I auditioned for this show last week and they told me to "think" again.

Mary Ann said...

Girl! I am so glad you found me! I have thought of you and Duane often over the years. You two have impacted my life more than you know. Anyway here is my blog. Your children are adorable! I am so happy for you both!

Rebecca McAllister said...

ok: here it is...
Evan and Randi (cooincidentally the names of my husband and best friend) are my favorite couple
Ade and Brandon are my favorite guys
I enjoy Mellisa's dancing, but her personality rubs me the wrong way.

So yah, Mary Murphey has got on my very last nerve and so I fast-forward through her comments every time. "I loved that, Yes I did!" "You were great! Yes you were!" "I'm blown away, Yes I am!" Does she not have anyone in her life who loves her enough to tell her that she has taken the whole "I have an anoying voice/laugh/personality and I am going to be as loud about it as I can" thing too far? yeesh.

Mary Ann said...

PS...just reading your older posts and noticed the Asain 'Nail' video. I recently saw it for the first time and laughed so hard. I know exactly what that comic was saying! I live in a very Asian neighborhood and the girl who waxes my eyebrows is always trying to get me to wax other areas also. Anyway I just thought it was funny that you thought it was funny also;)

Tanya said...

AHHH.... I love this show! Favorite girls - Kayla and Randi. Favorite boys - Ade and Brandon. Favorite choreographers - Mia, Wade and Mohawk girl - can't think of her name right now. I'm so sold on this show.