YUMMY, it's a full breakfast in one!!!!!
Um, grossssss!!!!
Much like Portland's Voodoo Doughnut called the Maple Bacon Bar....One of their top sellers. I have not tried it. But the masses speak!
It looks good...sounds good...but not sure if I'm brave enough good!
count me in!!!!!!!
I love me some bacon but I'm not sure about pork and frosting together. I'd definitely try it and probably be smitten.
I need this recipe, please mam :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
YUMMY, it's a full breakfast in one!!!!!
Um, grossssss!!!!
Much like Portland's Voodoo Doughnut called the Maple Bacon Bar....One of their top sellers. I have not tried it. But the masses speak!
It looks good...sounds good...but not sure if I'm brave enough good!
count me in!!!!!!!
I love me some bacon but I'm not sure about pork and frosting together. I'd definitely try it and probably be smitten.
I need this recipe, please mam :)
Post a Comment