Tuesday, September 8, 2009

SCOOBY DOO


This is one of those "you had to be there" jokes so I am recording it in the blog more for our family than anything else but a couple of weeks ago Duane started doing the Scooby Doo "Huh" noise complete with hand gestures on top of the head for the ears whenever something didn't make sense and we just cracked up over it.  He and I started doing the "huh" all the time (even in public, like when somebody says something really stupid or something you can't believe) and the kids are getting into the act now.  Yesterday I told Lillianne she better straighten up or she was going to have to take a nap and she put her hand on top of her head like a shark's fin and went "rrrrrooooo".  I thought I was going to pee myself I laughed so hard.  We are so silly.  The sound bite of Scooby doin' his thang is below.

Blank

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

That is too funny! I am laughing so hard at how clever your family is! Never a dull moment....

Kari said...

Hilarious!

winspears said...

Funny stuff! Very funny stuff!

duane w said...

rrrrrrooooo?!

Rebecca McAllister said...

we love scooby doo at our house too!