Can't wait for November 20th! The "Edward visions" look kinda hokey but the Volturi look supercool.
(If you cannot view this in Safari, try Explorer).
Editing to say kudos to the hair, make-up and lighting people because Kristen Stewart does not look this good in paparazzi photos. Ok, I said my peace.
You should search out my friedn Tirsa Allen on FB. She and her sister are making T-Shirts for the premeier. "Edward, Bite me... Please!" and some other phrases. So much fun!
I totally agree with you. Kudos to Hair and Makeup. I'm just annoyed that Aro is played by Michael Sheen who was Lucian (a werewolf) in Underworld. How can that be possible? What happened to type casting?
Agreed. (About Kristen looking waaaay better in the film that for real. The mullet, for heaven's sake!) I hadn't seen this trailer yet. I love it. Although...it sure seems to give away a lot about the movie. (It pretty much looks like an entire synopsis of the story!)
When can we pre-order tickets!?
Jenny: I took the liberty of checking out flights. You can fly for $596 on Delta from I.F. to Lafayette on the 20th of Novemeber. There is only one seat left..did you want me to book it for you? If you come, I will totally pay for your movie ticket, maybe some popcorn, too although, you would be on your own for the drink. Let me know! :)
I'm assuming we are going together, right?! I'm so hopeful that they do the 21 and over showings again because I love teenagers, I really do, but I do NOT love them at movies. And, can I just say that I love your background - minus, the bird, of course. :)
10 comments:
You should search out my friedn Tirsa Allen on FB. She and her sister are making T-Shirts for the premeier. "Edward, Bite me... Please!" and some other phrases. So much fun!
I'm with you, I can't wait to see it!!!!
After Brian saw this trailer he even said he wants to see it now...lol
holy canolli...jacob is hot.
Looks pretty darn good to me! Of course, I've always preferred Jacob over Edward so I like this part of saga :)
The next two months will seem like eternity -- can not wait!!!!!!!!
I totally agree with you. Kudos to Hair and Makeup. I'm just annoyed that Aro is played by Michael Sheen who was Lucian (a werewolf) in Underworld. How can that be possible? What happened to type casting?
I just wish I could go with my girls!!! I am going to come out for the next one.... it is on my agenda.
I have watched this more times than I care to admit! I love it. Dan is even excited to see it after seeing this. Thanks for sharing! You are the best.
Agreed. (About Kristen looking waaaay better in the film that for real. The mullet, for heaven's sake!)
I hadn't seen this trailer yet. I love it. Although...it sure seems to give away a lot about the movie. (It pretty much looks like an entire synopsis of the story!)
When can we pre-order tickets!?
Jenny: I took the liberty of checking out flights. You can fly for $596 on Delta from I.F. to Lafayette on the 20th of Novemeber. There is only one seat left..did you want me to book it for you? If you come, I will totally pay for your movie ticket, maybe some popcorn, too although, you would be on your own for the drink. Let me know! :)
I'm assuming we are going together, right?! I'm so hopeful that they do the 21 and over showings again because I love teenagers, I really do, but I do NOT love them at movies. And, can I just say that I love your background - minus, the bird, of course. :)
Post a Comment