I got a new point and shoot. It's a Canon and I really like it so far. My last one was an Olympus and it was terrible. The girls were being silly today so I tried it out.
I had a Canon for eight years and decided to get a new Olympus, just to upgrade the megapixel count. My Canon never failed me - worked great!! The Olympus is 6 months old and I just had to send it in to have it repaired - two things wrong with it already. I'm sticking with Canon from now on. Good choice!
Look at those sassy little thangs. You'd think it was genetic or something! ;)
5 comments:
Your daughters are beautiful! Those brown eyes would get me every time!!!
Jealous!
Your girls are so beautiful, even when they're being silly :)
Love it... especially that Lillianne is such a POSER! (Sophie's not too bad, herself!)
Great pics!
I had a Canon for eight years and decided to get a new Olympus, just to upgrade the megapixel count. My Canon never failed me - worked great!! The Olympus is 6 months old and I just had to send it in to have it repaired - two things wrong with it already. I'm sticking with Canon from now on. Good choice!
Look at those sassy little thangs. You'd think it was genetic or something! ;)
Post a Comment