Sunday, March 23, 2008

EASTER SUNDAY




We had a lovely Easter Sunday and here is pic of the kids in their Easter finery. The wind was blowing hard and Andrew was completely uninterested in having his picture taken (as usual) so this is the best I could do without resorting to screaming and threatening (which is what I usually do, but it was the Sabbath :) ). I gave a talk at Church then I took a two hour nap and we had boiled crawfish in the afternoon so it was a really great Easter day. Hope yours was great, too!

2 comments:

jenny said...

Darn! i missed seeing the kids in their Easter clothes!

Rebecca McAllister said...

I too have the picture struggle, but unlike you I yelled...
I can't wait to see how much therapy my kids are going to need just to recover from my camera on special occasions!