Monday, March 10, 2008

ROASTED GARLIC, ANYONE???


So my Mom and Dad are leaving for California and Utah for several weeks so my mother calls me to come get frozen stuff and vegetables and whatnot from her very well-stocked fridge because they will be gone for a while. I scored some really great stuff that I don't usually buy and she gave me a big container of roasted garlic from Fresh Market that is $6 a pound so I don't usually buy it although I absolutely LOVE it! I brought 6 bags of stuff home and of course I had Lillianne in tow and I proceeded to put all the frozen stuff up first and I thought I smelled the garlic and thought "Oh no, I hope it didn't leak into one of the bags!". Well, here comes Lillie around the corner and points to the couch and says "Dat nastee!" and I look and she has dumped the entire container on my sofa (yes! it is cloth!). The entire house reeks of garlic and I have done everything I can think of the deodorize it. Does anyone want a gently used 2 year old???

3 comments:

jenny said...

OMG!!!!! I cannot believe that. OK, I can so wait until LL gets into that stage.

Rebecca McAllister said...

Sounds like something my two year old would do! Have you heard of a Bissel Green Machine? I could not LIVE with out mine! Finger paint, chocholate soy milk, poop, vomit...it sucks it ALL up!

duane w said...

All the garlic should keep your mother away for a few months.