Since my obsession with cupcakes is growing ever stronger, I was thrilled to find these cupcakes baked inside of ice cream cones on CUPCAKES TAKE THE CAKE. These are adorable! Sophie has a birthday coming up in October and the idea wheels are turning. I think I have to make these!
Negative SEO Services
5 years ago

4 comments:
I have made these before, actually for the YW they are easy and delicious!!!
I have always wanted to make these and I remember my mom making them for me when I was in school. Kraftfoods.com has some great cupcake ideas. Hannah's birthday is approaching and I'm making flower ones... watch the blog!
I have a little silly surprise for you next time I am visiting, so you may never get it...
sometimes I'm affraid I'm going to gain wait just reading your blog. yummy. that's all I have to say...
Post a Comment