Monday, July 14, 2008

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE





Ok....so I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the summer series So You Think You Can Dance. There...I said it.  It is so incredible to watch these amazing kids dance.   They get to work with some unbelievable choreographers and the only downside is you have to watch the annoying Mary Murphy (a judge) put in her two bits about everyone with her irritating high-pitched squeal but it is a small price to pay for such wonderful entertainment.  I've posted my 4 favs but I really love the blonde and she is a Utah gal from Orem.

1 comment:

Rebecca McAllister said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE THIS SHOW TOO! It's the best! I am totally adicted. I love to watch the dancers put to the test in styles of dance that are totally forign to them and to see them rise to the occasion. I love the unique styles of the different choreogrophers... I HATE MARY MURPHEY'S LAUGH. She bugs. So glad to hear you share my passion!