Sophie had a fun day on Wednesday with her cousin Gracie. They went to Lizzy Tizzy and had makeovers. Sophie chose to be a ballerina and Gracie chose to be a rock star. For as long as I can remember Gracie has loved dressing up like a rock star. When she was 4 years old I made her a rock star outfit for my Mom to give her as a Christmas present. It was a silver sequined halter top with gold fringe and silver lame' bell bottom pants with gold fringe. Very sassy. I was so excited at Christmas when she got so many fabulous gifts but she tossed them all aside when she saw the rock star outfit. I wish I had a picture of her in it. She is a super sweet girl and Sophie loves playing with her and they make a really cute pair!
Negative SEO Services
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment