Thursday, August 14, 2008

O HAPPY DAY!!!!




Hurray! Yippee! Oh Boy! Woo Hoo! Hallelujah! SCHOOL HAS STARTED!!!! Sophie and Andrew are back in school and I am now free as a bird!  Can you tell I am slightly excited???  It's just me and Lillianne from 8am to 3pm and I can take a nap with her or go to lunch or go shopping...just so many possibilities.  I do love my little 'roo but I can't do much when he is out of school.  I have been cooped up in this house for 11 weeks and now I get to go out whenever I want.  Very nice!  Anyone up for lunch??  Oh yeah, I posted first day of school pics, too.  I just love, love, love school uniforms.  So easy!

5 comments:

M.S. said...

We don't start until the 25th. I think school uniforms would be so nice!

Rebecca McAllister said...

congratulations! freedom to nap is a wonderful thing!

jenny said...

Hmmm, when are we going for lunch...sweet freedom!!

Heidi said...

I am so jealous of your free time!!

Heidi said...

I am so jealous of your free time!!