Senior Picture
This pic is cracking me up and totally reminds me of those classmatesearch.com ads. Big hair and bushy eyebrows...love it!


Graduation (I'm top row fourth from the left)
On to the questions...
1. Did you date anyone in your high school?
Uh, no...all girls.
2. What kind of car did you drive?
Ford Tempo...only it was blue. I drove it until one day my Dad gave it to the housekeeper and then I had to drive a huge Lincoln TownCar to school. It was very embarrassing.
3. What was your most embarrassing moment of High School?
Driving up in that huge boat of a Town Car! I would gladly take it now but it's definitely not cool when you are 17.
4. Were you a party animal?
Baaahhh! No!
5. Were you considered a flirt?
Good grief...NO!
6. Were you in a band, orchestra or choir?
No. I was lazy. I did nothing but go home and eat snacks and do my homework and watch reruns of Gilligans Island and frankly that is what I STILL do.
7. Were you a nerd?
Well, technically no because I would kind of "sabotage" my grades so I wouldn't have all A's. I didn't want to be a geek...I just wanted to fly right under the nerd radar.
8. Were you on any Varsity Teams?
I think we had a basketball team and a volleyball team but I am not entirely sure. I tried to get out of P.E. almost every day so I was definitely not on any sports teams.
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
Absolutely not! But I did get two demerits for dropping a fingernail on the floor (New headmistress trying to prove a point...long story.)
10. Can you sing the fight song?
Pretty sure we didn't have one unless you count "Ave Maria".
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
My only favorite teacher was Dr. Landry who taught AP English. She knew everything!
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
In the cafeteria...duh!
13. School mascot?
The Virgin Mary???
14.Did you go to Homecoming?
Didn't have one but probably wouldn't have gone.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Hell to the No!
16. What do you remember most from graduation?
That I drove 20 minutes out to the school and 30 minutes before we were supposed to start the procession I realized I brought the wrong duffle bag and I didn't have my dress or shoes so I had to frantically call my parents who thankfully hadn't left the house yet and my Dad broke the sound barrier getting out to Grand Coteau. I got dressed with about two seconds to spare and walked out last.
17. Where did you go on Senior skip day?
Well, I don't think we had one. All of my days were spent in this cozy little place.
Yes, but only because we were required to be in at least one club. I chose the Spanish Club and I have no idea why.
19. Have you gained any weight since then?
Only a hundred pounds or two!!!
20. Who was your Prom Date?
Didn't go to either one. Prom at an all-girls school is pretty lame!
21. Are you planning to go to your 10 year reunion?
Uh...didn't go to the 10 year or the 20 year. I am seriously considering going to the 25 year if we can all get our act together and plan one.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?
Don't worry, chill, relax.
I TAG: Jenny, Heidi, Melissa, Marcy, and Keli. I would tag more of you but apparently a large portion of you read blogs but don't keep them!


3 comments:
YAY! You did it. SO, So Funny! I would have killed for big hair like that in high school...(sigh) but alas, I am doomed to baby fine hair that just didn't do the job in the 80's and 90's if you know what I mean!
I don't have a scanner to do pictures. Maybe I should come over and do it at your house!
This is sooooo hilarious! You crack me up! Oh, by the way, I had a delicious cupcake last night at the opening of the play I'm doing. Chocolate with a cream cheese filling topped with cherries! And this is Jill Stewart speaking, not Rich.
Post a Comment