Lillianne recently turned 2 and a half and I thought I would take a nice picture of her for her baby book. The problem is that the child cannot take a normal picture. She always has to do some goofy pose or silly smile that messes up the pic. It took me almost two weeks to get a decent shot. I have decided that I need a camera with a faster shutter speed so I will nag and whine about it until it materializes. I am so tired of taking pictures and the kids have their eyes closed or their heads turned because it takes so long for the camera to take the picture. I am convinced it is completely the fault of my sub-par Olympus camera and that it has nothing to do with my photo-taking skills...uh...yeah...that's it.
Negative SEO Services
4 years ago

2 comments:
She's a doll! I'm totally with you, Vickie. For every cute picture I get of my kids, I end up erasing 10 bad ones. The delay issue with digital cameras is madening!
I thought you were just giving us a fashion show. That child has entirely too many clothes!!! Let me know when you are selling them... heehee
Post a Comment