
LOVE Kate Winslet...she never gets it wrong. I also love that she was once a chubby girl.

I usually think Drew Barrymore looks like a trainwreck but here she is pure glamour. The hair is a little much but the dress is stunning. The silhouette is gorgeous and the color is lovely.

This dress is my favorite of the night. Could it fit her any better???
NOW FOR THE ROTTEN TOMATOES....

This dress is weird looking and kind of goth. It just doesn't sit well with me.

No matter how you slice it this dress is just ugly. Maggie Gyllenhaal needs to hire a stylist and if she has one she needs to fire a stylist. OK...going to bed now.
ok...its 12:41am. I slept all day Sunday so now I can't sleep so I am blogging. Here are my best and worst dressed for the Golden Globes 2009. Feel free to agree or disagree in the comment section.
6 comments:
I agree almost 100%. I don't like Drew Barrymore because her hair ruins it for me. I LOVE Eva, and of course Kate looks STUNNING!!! I think Maggie is worst dressed. It is a total old lady dress. She looks like she is going to church, not an awards show.
You crack me up!!!
Drew would have to have my favorite dress on. It is so whimsical... althought it is true her hair is most definilty blah.
Vicki, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only nut who needs to get a life! (Does that sound mean?) I'm totally into talking about the awards show red carpet fashions the day after and I must say I agree with you completely. Oh Renee, what happened?
I'm really enjoying your blog - did I realize we had this much in common when we lived there?
I agree with you too :) !!
Post a Comment