I was at the mall yesterday and in the window of Hot Topics they had Twilight t-shirts. (I usually avoid looking in the window there but Edward was calling to me.) Anyway, they had that line from the movie on the front of one of the t's. I thought it was totally cheesy, yet I did look and see how much it cost. I am obsessed. Help me.
5 comments:
LOL, Love it!
That is great!@!!! Where did you get that picture?
Too much!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
That is hysterical!
I was at the mall yesterday and in the window of Hot Topics they had Twilight t-shirts. (I usually avoid looking in the window there but Edward was calling to me.) Anyway, they had that line from the movie on the front of one of the t's. I thought it was totally cheesy, yet I did look and see how much it cost. I am obsessed. Help me.
Post a Comment