Wednesday, January 7, 2009

TWILIGHT DVD


Here is the just released cover art for the Twilight DVD (release date March 21).  It will included 12 deleted scenes (including one from Midnight Sun!).  The laundry needs folding and the kids need feeding and I am blogging about Twilight...what is this "life" you speak of and how do I get one??
Ok...editing this post to say that Taylor Lautner will indeed reprise his role as Jacob in New Moon which has a release date of November 20, 2009.  I am really disappointed in this decision as I think he looks way too young and short to be the Jacob of the second book but whatever.  I am going to see that movie because of Edward not Jacob.  Seriously, they could cast Ozzy Osbourne as Jacob and I wouldn't care as long as Robert Pattinson is flashing his pearly whites at me at some point during the movie.  I'll say it again...I am in serious need of a life.

5 comments:

Ryan Nelson Family said...

I totally agree! They need a way better Jacob!

Lewis Family said...

LOL! Maybe they will suprise you. It is amazing what they can do with makeup and camera angles now. As for a life... I was thinking the same thing last week when I was so excited about the toliet paper going on sale I had to call my mom to talk about it. I even have pictures to post of it. It is a good thing I am already married. He he he:)

M.S. said...

I agree. You seriously need some help....oh wait, you are just like me.... addicted to blogging/facebook/emails... anything to take a time out from being mom!

ktmay said...

hey- i saw you on my sister keli's blog. man, i thought i liked twilight. LOL. seriously can't wait for the DVD. i thought jacob was adorable. i was hoping they'd try to combine new moon and eclipse for the 2nd movie. i mean edwards' hardly in new moon! that BITES (no pun intended) i just finished new moon, and have just barely begun eclipse, by the way.

Liz said...

wait, i'm with you on the rob pattinson issue. PERFECT CASTING. and i actually liked taylor lautner. but yeah, not sure how they're going to work around the height issue. although, i'm sure they'll write the script so it won't be relevant. i need to get a life too, btw.