Sunday, February 8, 2009

LILLIANNE IS 3!!!

Lilliane's handiwork on the bottom of the cake.  I thought the cake  turned out so cute.
Blowing out the candles.  Estelle looks like she is trying to help out a bit.
Lillie got a tea set from Gracie and Estelle.
The birthday girl.
Estelle and Sophie.
Aiden making a silly face.
Baby Luke and Estelle.
Estelle, Sophie, and Lillianne.
Karlie looks like she enjoyed her piece of birthday cake.
Smiley Kaitlyn.

Lillianne turned three years old this weekend.  I am so sad because I don't have any more babies in the house.  She's a big girl now.  Lillianne is a very sweet little girl and she is always hugging me and saying, "I love you, Mama!".  She is a very smart girl and she is very observant and always asking questions (always!).  She loves to play with her brother and sister and is starting to learn how to share without being forced (we are really working on that one!).  Lillie loves to sing and dance and always says that she wants to go to dance class.  She loves to play dress up with Sophie.  Lillianne is a very good eater and especially loves her vegetables.  Her daddy and I are so happy to have her in our family.  She is a joy to have around and she has a very strong spirit.  We love her very much.  

4 comments:

Lewis Family said...

Yeah for 3! Happy Birthday Lillianne.

jenny said...

Cute cousins!

Rebecca McAllister said...

Happy Birthday Lillianne!
Loved all the pictures. What beautiful babies!

Jill said...

Enjoy those "I love you, Mama" moments! Unfortunately they disappear when teenhood rears its very ugly head!