When Sophie came into the kitchen this morning she was sobbing uncontrollably. I was immediately panicked and thought maybe she was sick or her appendix had burst or some such thing. When she could finally speak coherently she told me that the Tooth Fairy had not left her any money. OH NO! The Tooth Fairy had forgotten that she lost that tooth last night that had been hanging on for dear life for nearly a week. The Tooth Fairy was so busy watching TV and wasting time on the computer that she forgot about my sweet little girl who will probably be "too big" for the Tooth Fairy the next time she loses a tooth. The Tooth Fairy has no regard for childhood innocence and delicate feelings. Who do I report this lame person to? Something has got to be done!
Negative SEO Services
4 years ago

9 comments:
Oh no! One of my biggest fears!
Just tell her maybe the tooth fairy couldn't find the tooth...so she wasn't sure if she lost it. And tonight put it in a very safe place (maybe even write the TF a note to let her know where the tooth is!!!) And in the morning I am sure the tooth fairy will have left a nice chunk of change... along with little note saying she was so sorry she couldn't find the tooth the other night.
It always works for us!!! :0)
We have a bad tooth fairy at our house, too. The amazing thing is that whenever my kids couldn't find any money and the tooth was still there, I would go in and always find the money had slipped down the side of the bed and my child just couldn't find it! I always knew the tooth fairy just left the tooth because she already had soooo many.
Have the tooth fairy leave a note about how she couldn't find the tooth! That she tried and tried!
I pray that our tooth fairy doesn't do that!
The tooth fairy forgot to stop by our house once before as well. I was very upset with her! How could she crush my child's hopes..to wake up and find MONEY under their pillow. bad bad bad!!! I know your pain! :)
I can't stop LAUGHING!!
That tooth fairy needs to retire! What a heartbreaker...or are there toothfairy police in Louisiana? Hm-m-m
So I just found your blog today and can I say how disappointed I am that it took me so long? I am loving your witty banter. The dress comments, the bad tooth fairy, but my fave is the vampire cupcake! I might even go back farther to catch up. The only thing I don't love is the icky birds on the background but only because I have totally rational fear and hatred of birds.;)
That was so funny. I agree with Jill, sometimes it just takes a grown-up to find the money under the pillow. We always had a time looking for it. Luckily, Matt doesn't believe in it, so the fairy just doesn't come anymore.
Post a Comment