SOOO true!!!
Very funny! Sometimes we need things put into perspective.Dixie
OOOOOH goodness...I just wet my pants. So, so, so true.
Ummmm.... LOVE IT!I'm going to steal this and add it to my blog, if ya don't mind.
That is just great! Who is that guy? I LOVE him!
That is so true! Every single word of it! And he didn't even get into how kids don't even know what mixed tapes and records are! It's amazing how quickly we forget
Louis CK is who it is a comedian.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
SOOO true!!!
Very funny! Sometimes we need things put into perspective.
Dixie
OOOOOH goodness...I just wet my pants. So, so, so true.
Ummmm.... LOVE IT!
I'm going to steal this and add it to my blog, if ya don't mind.
That is just great! Who is that guy? I LOVE him!
That is so true! Every single word of it! And he didn't even get into how kids don't even know what mixed tapes and records are! It's amazing how quickly we forget
Louis CK is who it is a comedian.
Post a Comment