Ok...so they're not kissing but they really like to play together. Lillianne loves to go over to Aiden's house and take all his toys from him. My sister, Kari, took these photos. She just recently started taking photographs and I just think she is enormously talented. I am always trying to set up situations where I know she will have her camera with her so she will take pics of my kids. I have to get what I can before she starts charging an arm and a leg!
Isn't Aiden a beautiful child?? You should see his baby brother!


I'm sure she took that ball from Aiden!

4 comments:
Ha! They did fight over the balls at first but then they just kept their own. If you notice, in almost every picture they are holding one! They were so funny running around my yard. It was like I just released a bunch of wild horses!
Once again, WOW! That girl can click! She really does need to start charging...
Those are great pics. I love the one with Lillianes hand up in the air. I can just hear her saying score! I got the ball!
Hmmm, you must have deleted a post before I was able to get to read it...
Post a Comment