Sunday, March 29, 2009

FUN IN THE BACKYARD





We are in the new house but not quite settled yet.  This move has been exhausting.  I just can't seem to get these boxes unpacked.  I am determined to get everything in order by week's end so I can start decorating.  The really great thing about this house is the big fenced-in backyard.  It's so great to just let Andrew run and play without having to go to the park.  Our last house had a really big backyard as well but it had a hurricane fence that Andrew could scale in about 10 seconds.  We are so glad to be closer in town as well.  The kids love it here and it is so close to their schools.

8 comments:

Ryan Nelson Family said...

Where's the new house? We will be coming out in April to look for houses. Can't wait!

vicki said...

It's in the Broadmoor area. You will be very pleased with house prices here. I don't think they are as low as some areas but you can get alot more for your money than you could a year ago. I wish I could talk Duane into buying!

jenny said...

I am so glad you are closer. I can't wait until you get settled so I can start invading!!!

Kari said...

I agree with Jenny....I will give you a little more time to get settled and then IT'S ON! My rugrats will be visiting that backyard :)

JenM. said...

I'm so happy for you about the backyard. There is something so freeing about being able to confine your children. :)

judy said...

Lucky you! Lots of entertainment for your kids. It looks nice and shady too. Enjoy!!

winspears said...

I love big backyards!!! Your kids are sooo cute!

Lewis Family said...

Holy Cow I didnt even know you moved. Congrats... is there anything I can do to help?