Wednesday, April 1, 2009

LILLIE BUNNY



Lillianne is so excited about Easter.  She talks about getting an Easter basket every day.  Whenever we are shopping and she sees treats she wants and she asks if she can have them I tell her no and she says "but it's for my Easter basket!".  That Easter basket is chocker block full by now.  On Saturday, Duane had the kids at the mall and Lillie whined and whined to take a picture with the Easter Bunny and after they got up there she would have nothing to do with him and so they started to leave and she pitched a fit and Duane was like what's the matter and she said that she couldn't go because the Easter Bunny had her basket.  Easter is my all-time favorite holiday and I am hoping to get several posts in on the subject.  I hope the weather is good for the egg hunt and the school parties as well!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Uh, and you forgot to mention that your poor sister will be running around ragged trying to get good pictures.

jenny said...

She is getting so big! I look at these pictures and realize she is just not a baby anymore!

Rebecca McAllister said...

I agree with Jenny, her look is changing...she is getting so big and is such a beautiful little girl!